Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bring on the Summer Time



 We started this project about a month ago.  If all goes well we should finish it next week.

This is a great way to increase the square footage of your home and it also adds to the summer usefulness.



This is a 600sf porch enclosure  that cost around $30,000.







 This is a very efficient way to heat and cool your small to medium size space.  Even if your current A/C isn't large enough to handle your addition we can add one of these neat and clean mini split units

 Love seeing chalk lines popped!







 Not sure what Larry and Charlie are figuring out but
give us a call and I'll see if I can get them
to your home next

Call us 334-671-9339



1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing these pictures! I had envisioned the project all wrong. Tolleson Construction can do some incredible work!!! I would never think of hiring anyone else ;)

    ReplyDelete